THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS PRODUCED COURTESY OF STOCKTUBE WITH THANKS.
(MINE IN BLUE ITALICS)
Of course the Grand Saga spokeman responsed in lighting speed that the company has nothing to do with those thugs or gangsters. Sure, and we’re suppose to believe those thugs have nothing better to do than to guard the concreate slabs not belonging to them? How come I smell something fishy with this Grand Saga’s executive director who happened to be the former Dang Wangi Police Chief?
I salute the people of Bandar Makotar Cheras for their perseverance and TENACITY...... innocent passerby Chang Jiun Haur, resident Chin Kee Chong and Utusan Malaysia's picman Roy Azis Abdul Aziz.
"In a significant about-turn, Selangor police chief Khalid Abu Bakar was at the scene at about 7.30pm to give the jubilant residents the green light to remove the wall.
The residents, with the help of tractors, eventually cleared the access road for motor vehicles to pass by 9.30pm.
The police, who had earlier been accused of siding with toll operator, kept a close watch on the operation. Khalid had also warned Grand Saga not to rebuild the wall."
Whilst one may think that this episode has seen a happy ending after blood has been spilt, it will be a good exercise to reflect on how money can corrupt any system....how vile the rich can become in the greedy pursuit of manna..
Can these people (below) sleep peacefully after what has been inflicted on the people of BMC?
Grand Saga Big Bosses
- Ahmad Ishak Haron - Managing Director
- Chee Lean Thong - Executive Director, Operation & Administration
- Zainal Abidin Ali (former Dang Wangi Police Chief) - Executive Director, Business Development & Corporate Affairs
- Datin Lee Li-May - Director, Tender & Purchasing
- A. Rajasolan - General Manager
- Patrick Wong - Assistant General Manager, Business Development & Corporate Affairs
- Paramjeet Singh Nahar Singh - Finance Manager
- Nurashid Noordin - Human Resource & Administration Manager
Board of Director:
- Ahmad Ishak Haron
- Chee Lean Thong
- Zainal Abidin Ali
- Datin Lee Li-May
- Dato' Wan Puteh Wan Mohd Saman
- Minhat Mion
- Lim Yew Boon
Will the residents of condominium Puncak Nusa Kelana undergo any ordeal when we try to save our Lake?
We need to be prepared for any eventualities as Stocktube signed off by asking: