Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TO STAY OR NOT TO STAY.....





TEN minutes ago Security at my condo alerted all residents to vacate the premises. When I brought my 89 year old Mum down, residents who were home gathered outside the condo. I rushed back here to make this posting. MyCen published these alerts
HERE & HERE. 

I just called Duke for feedback. Seems the twin towers were evacuated. Endless rumors. Duke unaware but felt dizzy.
His dizziness was all due to last night, I volunteered.....anyway I am off. Hope everything should be ok when my Muslim condo-mates come over to help me celebrate Hari Raya.  LETS SHOOT UP A PRAYER FOR THE PEOPLE OF PADANG, SUMATRA.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I felt it in my office in Cyberjaya.

I thought someone was moving my chair. But then everyone started running out of the building and moved out to the safe spot.

Shheeeessshhh... :)

Fi-sha said...

Dear Uncle Zorro

I hope you and your beloved family are safely back at home sweet home.

Take care Uncle Zorro. My prayers are with you and our fellow brothers and sisters in Padang, Sumatra.

Anonymous said...

No wonder the KLCC area was jammed up for hours this evening.

Come to think of it, if a disaster were to happen in the city, many would die in the traffic jams, not at the disaster site.

Perhaps a simulated disaster excercise should be created from time to time to test our readiness, as a pre-empt?

A GOOD MAN DOES NOTHING.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Zorro, you are very cute! You risked your safety to keep us updated.Hope you and your mun are fine.Have a Happy Moon-cake festival.