Since there was time to kill I thought I would go back to my favorite bak-kut-teh to reciprocate breakfast bought by a former SAS student Michael Choo, the previous morning. Mike was not around. Whilst waiting for my tua-bak, I put down some thoughts about this posting. It was during that time that I got a call from Haris to ask if my Fart Chamber is empty......Haris, here is your answer. IN HE GOES.....and the Directors of the Chamber promises to give their best farts ever for this small-time vip.
Either this SOsB or some Mummy-eff-ker ordered the arrests of some of my very good friends,
YB Lau Meng San of Kg. Tengku who came three times to support our sunday vigils.
I salute these arrested:
1. Tony Pua Tiam Wee, PJ Utara Member of Parliament
2. Ronnie Liu Tian Khiew, Selangor State Executive Council member and
3. Lau Weng San,
5. Ashok Kandiah, Lawyer
6. Ong Boon Keong, Activist and Coordinator for MAFREL(he came in with blogger Lucia and friends from Penang.)
7. Father Paulino Miranda of Shah Alam Church.
8. Ambrose Goh, Malaysiakini journalist
9. Shukri Mohamad, Malaysiakini videographer
10. Sunny Lim, blogger/vidographer
12. Angela Ooi (Seremban Vigil co-ordinator)
13. Arif Abdull (blogger buddy)
14. Augustine ‘GUS’ Gan of the Wharf
15. Goh Chien Li
16. Johny Andrew
17. Kenny Goh
19. Mohd Faizal
22. Syed Ahmad
AND YOU KNOW WHY THESE WERE NOT CHARGED?
THE CPO WILL DENY THAT THEY WERE EVER ARRESTED!
AND FOR INSULTING BY BRINGING DISREPUTE TO YOUR BOSSES
YOU WILL REMAIN IN THE CHAMBERS
UNTIL THE APPEAL BOARD COMES BACK FROM THEIR
THREE MONTHS STUDY-TOUR