Monday, April 5, 2010

BE AWARE, BESIDES OTHER INTRIGUES, THE ELECTION COMMISSION CAN EVEN CHANGE YOUR ETHNICITY AND SEX!


 Major (Rtd) D Swami wrote in his blog 7th Rangers
The Election Commission still does magic !!! Not the David Copperfield ones
                                                                                                         
April 03, 2010

The Election Commission reported that 15.47 million Malaysians are above 21 years of age and are eligible to vote in federal and state elections. I was visiting Zorro's blog. He was writing about the registration of new voters.

He wrote: "Voting, unlike protest rallies which are always being tear-gassed and water cannoned, would be a better way to influence changes in this country. If you do not like the government of the day, vote them out".

NOT CERTAIN WHETHER YOU ARE A REGISTERED VOTER OR IF YOU ARE STILL ON THE ELECTORAL ROLE. (There are sufficient proofs that your name might be in some out of state constituencies)

Go to the Election Commission of Malaysia Electoral Roll Checking website and punch in your IC No: for a quick check ...

CLICK HERE >>>
Election Commission of Malaysia Electoral Roll Checking website

I did that using my new Identity Card number, no problem there. The problem was when I used my old Army Service Number, which was 3002553. This is what appeared. 

click on image

My friend Rocky wrote about something similar to this before GE12 HERE

I remember, during the Kuala Terengganu by-elections Raja Petra was invited for lunch by a member of the Royal family, he having been a resident of KT for some twenty years. The same invitation was extended to the Special Bunch. Over coffee, after lunch we were showed the names of 3 Chinese registered under his address. The EC even dared putting three Chinese names into this royal household.
This will happen as it has happened! If you are eligible to vote and have not registered your name would be used by the EC to vote for the BN. If you are eligible but are not registered you would be registered by EC and your vote assigned to you know who.
Even if you are registered they could move your name to another critical constituency. When you finally go to the voting booth, you are told your name is not on. As such you have no time to go to where they tell you you have to vote at. Even if it was possible and you did go to that polling station, you could be told that you had already voted.
When Rocky in 2008 decided to vote and went to the Post Office  to check he was informed that he was already registered in Ipoh. (http://rockybru.com.my/2007/09/excuse-me-wtf-registered-me-as-voter.html


 
Sadly (NO?) we have become a fine example of democracy at work for pisang republics around the world to emulate.  The voting process in Iraq was probably more honest using blue ink on voter’s thumbs to prevent voter fraud.  We never thought it would come to this, but then again,  1 Malaysia is all about NO CHANGE..aka Perkasa!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Uncle Zorro!

If this EC cheating is not fixed, what chance does PR have?

The Rakyat must cry foul and make a police report.


Idris

Khun Pana aka johanssm said...

My comment will have nothing to do with above article .
And yes, i am an elector.
Anyone of you here reads Bangkok Post of Thailand or margeemar.blogspot?
SOROS' REPLY TO MAHATHIR - Adapted
from Bangkok Post (Not published locally)

Anonymous said...

ask rocky again now, what he thinks of it.

now that he is made the top man in the malay mail....

4RAKYAT

Anonymous said...

THIS IS WHAT ROCKY SAID IN 2007 (BEFORE U-KNOW-WHAT)....

QUOTE... " I, Phantom? I have never registered myself as a voter in my entire life.
So how did I get my name on the Election Commission's voter roll?
Someone must have done it for me. Who?
I have never been to Rapat Setia, for heaven's sake.
My address on my old ID and on my new MyKad is Puchong, Selangor.
I have never lived in Perak.
My kampong is in Melaka.
So who did I vote for in Gopeng? And in Simpang Pulai?

Is someone walking around with my ID, my MyKad?
Am I really who I think I am?
Was I a Phantom Voter in the last general election?

Excuse me, Mr Election Commissioner, YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO HERE!

I've always been skeptical when people talk about phantom voters being used to win elections. I have always been sympathetic with the EC when people accuse it of flaws in the electoral process. With millions on the electoral roll, surely honest mistakes can be expected here and there.

There's nothing honest about the EC's mistake here.

..." END QUOTE.

4RAKYAT

Unknown said...

But I guess Rock would say it's okay now and thank those responsible for registering on his behalf except maybe now he would like to change constituency to Pekan.

pinsysu said...

uncle z

tis a fossilized problem ... wot remedies are available? may be a wake-up call for every conscientious eligible voter to start his own check & file complain? and then pray?

wandererAUS said...

Is it in the genes of certain race that they are born to CHEAT?!!

I WONDER.....

Anak Perelih said...

I think the registered voters who was registered without their knowledge like Rocky was used as a smokescrin. How..??
here how...

it was used as a smoke screen to show that it's not 100% going out to vote... and these voters wvote was not casted...

the cheat is... those living in the constituencies.. BN will take IC and use it for others to vote.. ie.. votes of people in the constituencies = 100%...

Having 100% voters turn to vote is impossible and suspicious.. so they put in unregistered people to be registered so that the statistics will not be 100%...

This was visible in terengganu in PRU11 - 2004 when many of the constituency have more than 90% turn up to vote which is quite suspicious in malaysia... as those smokescreen people also turn out to vote when they found out they're registered voters in 1999... That's why many outsiders went to Terengganu to vote in 2004....

Mej. A R Ramachandran (Retired) said...

Checked my wife's status and it was recorded as "lelaki". I called to tell them that her name is clearly A/P So????Deafening silence ensued. Then "Tak apa lah encik, nanti kita akan betulkan bila sampai masa". So on record I am cohabiting with a male. Will I be jailed? Caned?Whipped to a miserable death before GE13???

Anonymous said...

I had similar experience too. I was registered in Bangsar in 1978. I mananaged to have it changed to Taman Melawati in 1980 because I moved there then. I voted there for 2 terms then in 2003 and 2008 I could not vote because suddenly my name disappeared in the electoral roll. Recently I found that my name has been moved to Bangsar.

felicia said...

sigh!
before the last GE, chked status and found out that my voting centre was different from my parent's voting centre. how can? we all live in the same house!!!

to those out there not registered, DO IT NOW! what are you waiting for, another 50+ years of PERKASA?

Anonymous said...

Uncle Zorro, how about encouraging those who's been wrongly registered to expose EC's wrong, here?

Anonymous said...

Most people have totally lost confidence in the EC. It should have been revamped 20 years ago, NOT NOW!!
If not for their 'twist n turn' tactics BN would have been eliminated from the surface of the s0-called 'Tanah Melayu' long, long ago.

tupingera said...

UMNO's point man in the Election Commission is the deputy chairman, wan ahmad wan omar. The present chairman and the previous chairman are the public face of the EC and they are subservient to the deputy chairman.
This ahmad fella is the dickhead responsible for all the shenanigans in the EC, even to the extent of issuing written instructions to the staff of EC to commit fraud and dirty tricks. Until and unless we clean up the EC, elections in Bolehland will always be sham elections.

Mej. A R Ramachandran (Retired) said...

Have any of you tried to get a job with EC online? Go forth my children and have fun. It is unbelieveable how they protect the race representation (or misrepresentation). This organisation should be the most politically correct in everyway, most transparent and also have the greatest intergrity, but is it????

samsaimon said...

Zorro bro.,
What say you now that the Police Personnel has 2 (2) ID. One, the Police ID and the second MyKad !
Why is that ?
My friend's daughter is in the Police Force.
Get Anwar, LKS or Karpal to raise this in Parliment.