Wednesday, April 21, 2010

UMNO'S PUSSY (aka SPR) HAS WOKEN UP A SLEEPING TIGER

click to get best visual

I have known Datuk Zaid as a pleasant and unassuming man. On Sunday night I was just telling Haris and Duke that I would love to see Zaid raise his voice in anger or show signs of being ruffled. Haris was quick with his "I have yet to see that happen." But today at the 3:00pm press conference there was a tinge of anger in his voice.

"Is this how the SPR runs an election?"

"Is this how BN want to continue to run this country?"

"There is evidence of MASSIVE FRAUD."

"So blatant, the way the Election Commission, wants to make sure that BN wins this election."

"I will want to win this election, but not by CHEATING."

YES, UMNO's PUSSY, the SPR, has awakened a sleeping tiger.


No comments: