Tuesday, January 20, 2009

UMNO SAYS THEY WILL TRY SOMETHING ELSE ...MAYBE IN SABAH OR SARAWAK.


In an unprecedented maneouvre UMNO reveals that the BUY-ELECTIONS WAS A PATHETIC FLOP. As a form of detox they FLIPPED the coin and thus commissioned Daniel (top) to put up this posting. Daniel did it gratis as he does not want to be involved in money-politicsl. However, Daniel insists that if the Beatles attorneys sue, UMNO will be responsible. UMNO has promised Daniel that the MCA's Political Education Bureau Chairman, Gan Ping Siew will kow-tim everything should it go to court. The AG has washed his hands off this but the CJ has promised his full backing, we are reliably informed and UMNO strategist and legal otak, one Shafee has volunteered to be defence lawyer, also gratis.




CAN’T BUY ME VOTES by The BeeEnd

Can’t buy me votes, votes
Can’t buy me votes

I’ll tar all the roads my friend, if it makes you vote for me
I’ll give laptop to you my friend, if it makes you vote for me
Cos I don’t care too, much for money, as long as it can buy me votes

I’ll give you all I got to give if you say you’ll vote for me
I may not have a lot to give but what I got I’ll give to you
I don’t care too, much for the money, after all it belongs to you

Can’t buy me votes, everybody tells me so
Can’t buy me votes, no no no no

Pay for all that you ever need and make you satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can buy
I don’t care too much for money, hoping money can buy me votes

Can’t buy me votes, everybody tells me so
Can’t buy me votes, no no no, no

Pay for all that you ever need and make you satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can buy
I don’t care too much for money, hoping money can buy me votes

Can’t buy me votes, votes
Can’t buy me votes


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll definitely accept BN's money if they really do it in sarawak coming state election...but I'll vote others...haha

lucia said...

oh! the beatles' song! i love their songs.

haha. bernard, you are so creative to modify the song. good for me to sing in the bathroom. :)

zorro said...

Lucia....all Daniel's creativity. I only did the intro.YopuTube and lyrics are Daniel.

zorro said...

DeePo...you sangkat naughty. But why not....that will teach them that money cant buy votes!

Anonymous said...

Haha!! May I suggest we get Lingam as the legal otak. He can "Twist and Shout" better. Or should I say Twist and Turn!

"It looks like the Beatles, sounds like the Beatles but it's not the Beatles. It's the BeeEnd"

Jonathan Bebe said...

Hi Zorro,
I got a song after KT 'Bad Moon Rising' the top in BN chart.
see www.jonathan66-my.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

'Hang down your head, XXXX(?), hang down your head and cry,
hang down your head, XXXX,
XXXX, you're bound to die !!'