Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A NICE LITTLE PARTY



19 out of the 22 OKT (orang kena tahan) turned up in the PJ court). I was there as I was bailor for three of the OKTs. However 2 of my charges did not turn up.....one is a fisherman out at sea and the other would probably havbe been stranded in the floods. I shall have to tell them they missed a nice little party to celebrate Bersih's 2nd anniversary. Last year on the eve of Bersih, at a NO TO ISA candlelight vigil, the 22 were arrested as they sang the Negara Ku. They were easy catch as they stood at attention and did not run! Why so small the cake? Dang, Bersih is only 2 years old. Maybe next year, slightly bigger. T-was a great black forest though. Read More at MALAYSIAKINI

4 comments:

Samuel Goh Kim Eng said...

GO ON FROM TWO

I may be just 'two'
I'm for justice too
I search for what's true
I know what I've gone through

(C) Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 101109
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Tue. 10th Nov. 2009.

pinsysu said...

keep on counting BERSIH! with so much filth in the current gomen, BERSIH is wat rakyats need. Msia is long overdue for a bleaching / detox exercise for a better future for all Msians.

Long live BERSIH!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Zorro
Look at the faces; its funny though that those people serving the nation interest first have that clean facial expression, with no hidden agendas behind the facial lines like C4 someone in Kabul or Islamabad, no?

They looked sinceere and happy lot, even without 25bodyguards surrounded them like certain Monkeys in Malaysia that needs bodyguards.

Well, the truth will alawys prevail and power-of-the-dark side will always eat away the happiness of the corrupts bastards and their families.

Anonymous said...

FREAKS!