Thursday, October 16, 2008

I MIGHT KICK THIS GURU-JI INTO MY FART CHAMBER IF HE CONTINUES HIS NONSENSE WITH NTR!

HANTU alerted me to the latest in Malaysia Today.

HANTU was not happy about those images.

HANTU asks why it is under Mongolia, Mongolia.....I asked him why he cared? That dumb owl!

HANTU asked if.....and I told him to shut up and go find this guru-ji

HANTU agrees with me that this twerp deserves the Fart Room.

HANTU asked about Nasi Kangkang and I told him that will be for another time.

HANTU asked if this Datuk KK (Kenneth) Iswaran was a former student? Yes.....and.....


I told him to FO....
fly off....and get this idjeet for me.




WHY THIS GURU-JI MUST BE FARTED ON?

Read HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this latuk kk (what's his name?) was a former driver for mun loong's boss's wife. After that, mun loong divorsed wife and he (KK) married her!