Wednesday, May 18, 2011

NOTHING WORRIES ME NOW EXCEPT......


* Yesterday I informed my FB friends that I was realiably informed that my blog is amongst the top 10 that is daily monitored by MCMC. Is this good or bad? I have no worries because nothing encapsulates better and best summarises what my blog is all about:

*

Anonymous said...

* My dear PM, DPM, MPs and Ibrahim, the royal crest that you wear bears the word "unity is strength" "Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu" please be a loyal Malaysian, we need the strength to build back Malaysia. If others can do a better job, please go.......otherwise fight for support fairly for a better Malaysia.

May 18, 2011 10:04 AM



Benny Loh did this cartoon.

So, is this good or bad? Both ways I am not worried. I only worry over Molee’s and Danny’s wellbeing. They are my immediate neighbor. HERE



12 comments:

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

Not to worry uncle B, we'll get through this, and knowing Molee, she's strong enough to take everything head on. And with you and aunty Karen by our side it sure to provide the extra strength to soldier on.

Thanks and love you guys.

zorro said...

Danny, Aunty Karen and I will always be there for ALL of you. I come over after work.

Richard Loh said...

Uncle Bernard, you still working? with pay or without pay..lol..I know you are striving very hard to make good for all Malaysians. Thank you very much.

As to the topic, I am sure all blogs that speak the truth are under the radar of MCMC and that info ministry as well as the home ministry.

We are in the same boat but you are more lucky to be among the top ten..lol...

Bennyloh said...

Be strong, Kerp & wifey. Prayed for your quick recovery

zorro said...

Richard....helping out a friend for some beer and gas money.
Lucky you say? I dont need that type of luck.
If Danny and Molee can soldier on, why can't we?

nightcaller said...

Z

Check out ur sms. Have gave phone number for alternative treatment. It works for u know who...

NC

zorro said...

Thanks nightcaller....you were sent by God. Have forwarded to Danny.

wandererAus said...

MCMC stick it up your arse!!...marbles suckers

Anonymous said...

Z

Goes to show that what you blog rocks!!!

Folks used to say ... the night is darkest before dawn ...

Cheers

Asril Sani said...

I like Uncle Zorro for his caring ways towards his pals.
Why you worry, Uncle, if you have a clear conscience.
Don't know Kerp but I wish his wife a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Zorro,

Congratulations on the achievement of your blog being in the top 10 of the MCMC list. It's always the better blogs that make it to the top 10 instead of the usual rubbish blogs such as Big Dog and the deleted maruahku. Here's wishing your blog will make it to the top 3 soon.

Anonymous said...

Dear Uncle Zorro

The staff of MCMC are also being educated about the serious sickness of Malaysia today i.e. rampant corruption, no rule of law, escalating inflation, kleptocrats in high positions.
Not all civil servants are uncaring or corrupted by the system.

Phua Kai Lit