Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WOW! KL CONFIDENTIAL.....YOU ARE SOMETHING!

ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS ON MY BLOG ROLL: MESSAGE FOR YOU AT THE END OF THIS THREAD.


This morning at 11.30 am I attended Chegubard's Press Conference at the Chinese Assembly Hall. I had to tell a little white lie to Dr. Haris a haemotologist. Actually it was not a lie at all. The Press Conference was made to sound so pressing that Dr. Haris brought forward my examination....otherwise the examination would have been held when the PC would have ended. sorry Dr. Haris for messing your schedule.

I made it in time for the PC and gave a bear-hug to cheguBard. I wore a cap with his button. Amin of Black in Korea introduced me to his charming wife. Amongst the audience was YLChong of Desiderata and the Scribe, Datuk Kadir Jasin. Datuk looked at my boycott the newspaper T Shirt and remarked: "I still buy the papers.....I have too many cats in the house."

During the PC, I had already asked: "Were the gangsters imported?"....obviously obvious of the company Khairy champions! It was then that a young lady sitting behind me asked: Are you Zorro. I tell you guys this lady is something lah....if I was younger I would throw caution to the wind and ask her for a date....no matter if 20cents blogger-mate came along as chaperon!!!!! No kidding. She is a visitor to my blog but it is alway pleasant and a pleasure to meet a nick in the flesh. I tell you why this young lady is something besides being a stunner. Read her take here on the Press conference and tell me if you agree she is something else.

BLOGGERS: ROCKY, NURAINA, TOK MOMMY, HARIS, SAILOR BOYS (CAPT. YUSOF AND STU RUSSEL) ELVIZA, SHANGHAI STEPHEN, SUSAN LOONE, LUCIA LAI, TONY YEW, POLITIKUS, NAT, AISEHMAN, JEFF OOI (if you can spare some time), JACQUE'S CURVE, LULU, KATA TAK NAK, ZAWI, KERP.....ayah....go to the top.....time to take my antibiotics....no malt today SB Loy.

I have added these pics as my contribution to KLconfidential's posting.


15 comments:

20 Cent said...

Aiyoyo...KLConfidential sure to kembang to read this. And I must say that it was a pleasure to met the man himself in the flesh.

Please do take care of your health, Zorro. KLConfidential is quite worried about you, and trust me when I say we all need you.

the witch's broo said...

zorro,

you're smittened!
She must be a knock-out!

Now, now, Zorro...I know the spirit is willing......

zorro said...

witch:
More than a knock-out....pray for my waning spirit and my awakening flesh, you witch!

Anonymous said...

something fishy : at 1st kj lost by 141 votes BUT after recount he WON by more than 5000 !!??!!??

svllee said...

Uncle, she must have charmed your socks off! Now, now..behave...

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

yes, yes, nothing new about the thuggish KJ. but lets get into what matters the most at this current moment. now who is this klconfidential lass i wonder. another mi rebus tuesday, here i come.

Wattahack? said...

what charmed lar! more like C4ed him off! hahahahaha

toyolbuster said...

Should Chegubard proceed with the legal challenge for a re-election, I am sure the Rakyat will be happy to contribute towards the costs. With the help of Bloggers United, the mention of challenging the SIL will guarantee Chegubard RM250k within 14 days. So, Chegubard, go on, for the sake of democracy, people of Rembau, and fellow Malaysians, its time to clean up the chicken shit.

Unknown said...

Cikgu Zorro,
I am unable to join fellow bloggers, with much regrets. However, my 'kaki' was there. I am still in good ol' Penang, celebrating, what else.

Anonymous said...

She learnt her "stuff" from Tunku Kurshiah?

Anonymous said...

Say .. Zorro, I am a big mee rebus fan. Where is this stall you keep talking about.

Cheers.

SP

lucia said...

i had blog about this press conference - before and after. as with most people, i hate KJ's guts and we all knew he cheated, so we want to see chegubard win!

er... sorry... i don't get it - the message for us... what?

zorro said...

Anon11:59am....not a stall...Tok Mommy aka Maria Samad...serves bloggers mee rebus on Tuesday at her residence. we meet to tell lies, monkey around or just stare at our notebook screens before we attack the mee rebus. SP if you are in the PJ area you could let me know....easily accessible by GPS.

Lucia...message was for you to visit KLconfidential for the press conference.

Witch,Steve,Kerp....I am always smitten; my sock get charmed off by straight-talking, no-holds-barred and fearless bloggers....more so if they are women. stop praying for my soul ok? Yati, dont worry about these guardian angels of mine.

Xavierian Imran....more so you should be in Penang to celebrate.Labor Omnia Vincit sounds so true today in Penang.

whattahack....you wanna get whacked?

Chow Kit Cowboy....really? will ask her.

toyolbuster....no doubt about that!

20cent....I am OK...I hit the town last night to prove to a friend that there was no riot in KL.they did not join me for some malts.

lucia said...

oic. that you don't have to mention, i will also go one lah.

btw zorro, maybe you should also blog on the smooth transition of power in penang - give koh tsu koon some credit. he's a real gentleman here when he admitted defeat, offered to resign, and offer to hand over power to opposition at once (and he did). heard that he also show guan eng around the CM office and handed the state car's key to him.

compare to the other states transition of power - penang is leading!

mindful mariner said...

klconfidential's post is fabulous stuff.
Put a link to it, and also yours Zorro, on my pathetic efforts re the rape of Rembau.

A re-run of the election for the Rembau parliamentary seat is in order.