Thursday, March 29, 2012

THE MONTHLY LUNCH.

Over lunch at Kana’s, my cousin’s Wanita Umno daughter Minab, remarked that I hardly “Z” Kak Zat.

“Why should I. I want her to remain in Wanita so that at least we have a target during GE13. Then again if she remains she would be nominated as a candidate. She would probably be given the safest seat in the country, Putra Jaya. She would win but will have to “vacate” PutraJaya after GE13 but is eligible to stay in the two plots of prized lots already acquired.” Minda made a face and I asked her whether the rasam was a wee bit too masam.

I love this woman Min as my daughter. We level with each other. We pull no punches, hold back nothing that should be shared for the betterment of the country and never once did I ask her to switch camp. If she decides to I would recommend her to join the DAP to complement the four Muslims of caliber, already in DAP. By the way, I have said many times here that there are some really excellent people in UMNO. Min is one of them.

Until our next end-of-month lunch date, stay safe and keep well Min.

3 comments:

bruno said...

Zorro,you are right.There is no need to 'Z' Shahrizat.Instead of 'Zeeing' her,she should be rewarded for a position as Ambassador to nowhere,same as Sammy,for helping PR win Putrajaya.

Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle Zorro

This is a good article on what the
kleptocratic UMNO-BN regime is doing to the economy of Malaysia:

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=30985:najib%E2%80%99s-credentials-under-scrutiny-as-national-debts-skyrocket&Itemid=2

Best regards,

Phua Kai Lit

Bedul said...

Good story there, Uncle. Very heart-warming. There are loads of good UMNO people. Unfortunately the bad apples are featured to portray that UMNO is a rotten party.
UMNO is not that silly to field Kak Ijat as a candidate. They are just waiting for her to finish her term as Wanita Head. It's swan-song for her in politics.