Thursday, January 19, 2012

NUCK YOU FAZRI, YOU AIN'T NO MUCKING FUCH.

Received this email about an hour ago during brunch:

Uncle Z, my boss wants you to keep this SOB Nazri in your Fart Chamber until Chap Goh Meh.

My boss is seething that this upstart good friend of Penang CM has gone against every word he said at the current International Conference on MODERATION.

Go HERE and HERE to know why my boss wants your service.

My boss also requests that Madame MemgeesokMem sit extra long on his face.

Thank you for doing this bit of national service. I know you are not friendly with my boss. For this once, do him a favor. I am,

Yours truly,

Acting PA to PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Zorro,

Please extend Nazri's stay in your fart chamber until Christmas Eve 2013. His brain is too full of shit and he needs a long term supply of your fart gas to neutralize the shit in his brain.

I hope you will consider my request. Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Yours truly,
Ex-PA to PM.

Anonymous said...

BN Ministers must be special breed .What made you, Nazri to think that its dangerous for the ministers to declare assets and it's not dangerous for others such as exco members,civil service officers or others holding public service offices to do so?it's really mind boggling claim unless of course you guys got lot of skeletons in the closets. It's dangerous to declare if you can't justify where the wealth come from, and the wealth far far exceeding your legitimate income over the years.And it's the public believe that this is the very reason why you among others who disagree with assets declaration. Most of the BN Ministers of course sat silently though disagree with it.Your PM or DPM might also be in that category!