Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ME, QUITE SAFE REALLY!

I will stick to my promise to dispense only positive postings even though I got a whacking from a commentator called JOHARI. It was about my blog on HUGS. He took huge umbrage but he got equally whacked by some of this blogs readers.

I dont think I will get whacked with this posting:

To all friends with love

R U O VER 50?

Subject: PERKS OF BEING OVER 50 (italics mine)

12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.(me I hold UP my huge chest that keeps slipping down.)


HAVE A NICE DAY ALL YOU PEOPLE BELOW THE AGE OF REASON (below 50 that is!!!!)

2 comments:

svllee said...

Well said, Uncle! Sock it to them..! Happy 'Over 50 ' birthday.

Kel said...

lol
I think I will save this post and see how true is it when i get to 50. It should take a while. By the way Bernard, how do I join the national alliance of bloggers? do drop me a mail at kelsnewlife@gmail.com. thanks