Friday, January 30, 2009

CANNOT LAH HERR WENGER J KHAIRY......

I visited Pade Doh's blog and was slammed with
with this rabbit punch


WordPress.com

The authors have deleted this blog.

The content is no longer available.


I have never met him and came upon his BLOG when he posted a comment on my blog whilst I was in KT. I developed a somewhat close affinity with this man. I thoroughly enjoyed his trust and parry. I enjoyed his brutal honesty. On 14 Jan I wrote a piece dedicated to him HERE. On 15 Jan, on an invitation to meet after KT he posted this comment:

Mr. Padedoh said...

Zorro,

We share a common interest in bashing Romans, but right now the war is over, and the little village has run out of magic potion.

All Gaul is at peace.

We'll meet up again.
But not yet.

General Wenger J Khairy
101st Airborne Division

On 22 Jan my posting (HERE) asked Pade Doh and Sakmangkol AK47 if it was possible that Pak Lah may scuttle Najib's hopes by calling for a snap election. Datuk Sak did a posting. Here Wenger also obliged with a rebuttal posting, but only after he made this comment:

Mr. Padedoh said...

Wow - spectacular and bizzarre. No comment yet, I need to smoke over this explosive story.


WELL COMRADE,
GOD WALK WITH YOU
WHEREVER YOU ARE.

(You will remain on my blogroll because old soldiers never die......)




10 comments:

nightcaller said...

Pade doh no more? Does that means he bites the dust?? Zorro, do we need to fly half mast for him???

Maybe, just maybe...we need to dedicate the song "Soldier of fortune" to Ronin Wenger J Khairy...

C U this Sunday,

Till then...G'nite M'sia...wherever u are...

zorro said...

No Nightcaller, no half mast for this Ronin Samurai....he will return.

Yes C U this Sunday....but please give me a poke on the side as I am not so good at remembering faces.

Good night, night caller.

zorro said...

No Nightcaller, no half mast for this Ronin Samurai....he will return.

Yes C U this Sunday....but please give me a poke on the side as I am not so good at remembering faces.

Good night, night caller.

Anonymous said...

Zorro,

Do you have to "ampu" or "angkat" people like Pade doh like Jeff Ooi used to "ampu" or "angkat" Rocky Bru"?

If that isn't pedantic, sycophantic and/or "boot-licking" behaviour, I don't know what is!

You unnecessarily build people into thinking they are 10-feet tall when they are not.

This kind of public fawning and adulation have lost my respect for you. I do not think the subject of your "floor-kissing" adulation, respect you which of course they will not say so. What do you think encourage UMNOputras false "first class" mentality in he first place?

I am disappointed with you especially your lack of self and ethnic pride and dignity.

SLUM DOG said...

Hello Mr Zorro,
My name is Chin and I am new to this blogging world. I hope that you can come visit my blog at
http://tipumaniam.blogpsot.com

I also wish that Mr. Wenger can return, he may be a big son in law supporter, but he has some point to his argument

zorro said...

Old Timer, I don't think you are in the correct blog. If you have not read Pade Doh you have no business to make a comment. As to my giving people that 10 foot tall stature it is because they deserve it. But some people are STUNTED and no amount of ampu can improve their dismal stature short of some freak of nature. So live with it and let others GROW.

Ethnic pride....what animal is this? There are still some very GOOD men in UMNO, if you don't know or refuse to acknowledge.

Anonymous said...

dear sir,

is it time that bloggers united chooses a new president?

you will definitely get my vote!!

regards.

Anonymous said...

Hey Zorro, thanks for your note.

I am back and offerring my services at waziboy.blogspot.com

Old Timer can also come, no problem, mali mali, kita boleh jolly.

Btw, the name was ciplak from one of the bengkels Khairy went during the KT election. KJ prefers to support local business and thats a good thing.

Monsterball said...

I must say Padedoh was one of the more level-headed and intelligent UMNO blogs and I often visited it to read his views on current political issues related to UMNO.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.