Friday, January 2, 2009

AN IMPENDING EMAIL FROM HANTU....

I just received this e-mail from Hantu, short and sweet (?):

Greetings from the US. I am in receipt of a reply from the President-Elect of the United States of America to the open letter sent to him by Former Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir.

I shall send it to you tomorrow, if I can get rid of the hangover that I will get into after tonight's partaaaay. Treat the mail as my belated birthday and Christmas and New Year present....can't afford three presents so this email should keep you happy. Burrrrppppppp!

PS....just discovered a smasher of a malt....Old Pulteney Single Malt Scotch Whisky is often referred to as "The Manzanilla of the North". Will bring you a bottle if I can smuggle it thru Customs.

You miss me?

Devilishly Yours,

Hantu

No comments: