Monday, March 22, 2010

FOR FISHA

KUDOS TO 2 GREAT SIDES.

Was a wondrous night of good football. I had as my companion the irrepressible Admiral, a kamikaze Liverpool adherent. We had our Davidoff and a litre ot that saintly stuff.  i went into the rival's lair, Backyard being a Liverpool sanctum. Bossman, former student,  Gerry Chong reserved the bar section for his Liverpool rooters and gave the dining area to us MU maniacs, but the Admiral sat with me in enemy territory.  My point is this, the Admiral and I may be on rivals camps but we respect and  trust each other.  This is so unlike what I was directed to read HERE. You see,  I choose who I want to drink with.....even the opposition....primarily because they are DECENT! 

Damn, I lost the bet to RPK. He says 2-1 and I 3-1. Pete, the Macallan will be either hand-carried or DHLed to you. 

Dang, time for some shut-eye yah?

9 comments:

nstman said...

Rockybru has reached another stratosphere. He now dines with his paymaster Najib. He now dishes awards to people who grovel in front of Umno. That include V.K. Chin, P. Gunasegaram of the Star. By the way, Zorro, why dont we, the real people of Malaysia, have our own alternative awards? All said and done, I have one last word for Liverpool fans: You are good for nothing. If you want to win titles, forget it, because you are not good enough. Maybe you can finish fouth in the EPL in the next 10000 years. In the meantime, just lick whatever spillover beer from my glass. Liverpool shit, Umno shit. Glory, glory MU, glory glory Pakatan.

Unknown said...

I clicked on that link and was met with a terrible stink. What are you trying to do? Kill me?

Hey we did them in didn't we?

Anonymous said...

Master don't waste your time on rocky as he is and will always be a scumbag n do anything for the money.

Anonymous said...

I was a neutral yesterday as I am a Barcelona, Chelsea Fan. The football was great, both sides, entertaining.

My advise to MU fans is this, do not allow anyone to fuck around with your club's cash flow and projected profits as what is being done now by that American fellow. If you are not careful, your star players will have to be sold off to raise money for debt repayment. Imagine Rooney playing for Liverpool, God forbid.

Yes, good night out with Zee.

Shalom, Admiral Tojo

Anonymous said...

rocky only cari makan mah. otherwise how to drive x6 leh?

halim.

Anonymous said...

I lost my 2sen wager last nite. But it was a deserving win for Man United. Congrats to the team and all their fans worldwide. At least they need not rely on any helping hand from the Royal Household and a dubious Judiciary to pull them through but only a power-punched Korean.
malsia1206

Anonymous said...

One day down the road the Rock guy shall fall in the dumps just like 'Pool. So let him make hay while the sun shines. But it would not be a Sunday everyday. 'Pool is now just but a fading memory. Barisan wouldn't be too far away.
malsia1206

Anonymous said...

that turncoat will sell anything for a few dollars more. he is going upmarket now with expensive sngle marts and no more peasant drinks.

you wanna buy Malay Mail with a running dog helming the paper?

Jong said...

Malay Mail has gone down for FREE in partnership with the devils!