Friday, December 18, 2009

MY FRIDAY GUEST BLOGGER: THE ARTICULATE ONE.



“I was 17. A scrawny boy who loved doing nothing else other than playing football, trying to play guitar properly and perhaps to sing a few songs. I had one direction in life. I had wanted to play football. If that failed, I had a back-up plan. I would be a musician.
Back home, I was under tremendous pressure from my grandma to pass my MCE. The fact that I had long curly hair and would be seen carrying my guitar around the village at night did not endear me much with her. To top it up, I had begun experimenting with cigarettes and other smoky material at such an "early" age. I was doomed.”   



But was he?

Read Art’s captivating piece about his 

that brought back a deluge of memories of

“Bunker” sessions with my to-be-prefects

for the next scholastic year.




1 comment:

nstman said...

As our friend Art said, it is not about what Anwar said, it's about the future, about the kids. The trouble with Umno arselickers like Big dog and Rocky and Ahmad Talib is that they are trying to find excuses to justify the past, the present and the future. In short, they are to to tell us the BTN is A-okay. be that as it may, being paid thousands every month by Umno is worth selling your conscience.