Friday, July 3, 2009

MY FRIDAY GUEST BLOGGER: DONPLAYPUKS

When some of my blogger friends disappear and are off the radar I figure that they must be under the radar. Here I am referring to donplaypuks. But to my relief, I found out that he had turned from satirical raconteur to a more refined/cultured preoccupation, as a connoisseur of fine wines.

Shank and I exchanged comments and finally met in the flesh at the Spotted Dog. On two occasions, as promised, at the Wharf he presented me with the treasures of his dungeon…..ooppps, cellar - scotch favored by some silver-plated northern royals.

If you thought that I was bitter, cutting, sour and caustic, Shank was mordant, barbed, critical and pointed but sharp. As such I feared for him sometimes, especially when he disappears from blogsphere for a spell.

So when he turned connoisseur I surmised that he had turned his back on satire and had now developed a more refined palate. I was happy for him as he would not continue to churn out those acidic and acerbic anecdotes. But alas, how wrong I was. Somebody said: Satirists don’t die, they just fade away depending on what they drink for breakfast!

Don’t belief me…..read for yourself: And this is only one of his offerings.


BUY 13, FREE 1 - SPECIAL EDITION CHATEAU MAHAROSEMAJIB 'ONE FOR ALL & ALLFOR ONE' 2008 CHAMPAGNE

(IF YOU CAN FIND IT)


a cunningly blended bubbly using the same old well-known 3-spices flavouring that unfortunately leaves an insipid taste on the palate as it illegally attempts to create a right royal party hopping circus atmosphere that backfires on the master blender suspected to be the lady who wears the pants in the winery!

FIC approval no longer required for this collectors’ item for all Mongolians or anyone with the name...er, oops, can't say that name, we mean that blackmailing chinese bitch aminah baginda or special items costing upwards of $20 million a bottle


Now go into his spiritual dugout and get yourself insanely inebriated......and don't drive....you dont want to be in the lockup until Monday.

3 comments:

Alcohol and cancer said...

The way to conserve foreign exchange

Donplaypuks® said...

Thanks Zorro.

Owe you 1 more!!

Anonymous said...

ehh.. thanks for text