Friday, August 6, 2010

MY FRIDAY GUEST BLOGGER: WENGER J KHAIRI.

I still call him Herr General, as we battled during the Kuala Terengganu by elections HERE. I assiduously followed him and was patient when he "retired" a couple of times. I liked him from the start and he just grew on me.He is on my blogroll currently as I SHALL RETURN.


Last night at 8:18pm I posted and asked if APCO Was Calling it a Day. When I opened my LT at around 1:30am this morning I saw Herr General's 11:46pm (Thursday) posting. Whilst I maintained that APCO kind of said enough is enough over Minister MITI handling of students over the palace, Wenger J Khairy took us thru the different stages on how the deck of cards fell like dominoes.

The Malaysia project is off.

APCO can pack its bags and leave, its reputation in tatters, its operatives discovered and the freedom it previously
had in Washington, severely curtailed.

For APCO Worldwide, a global PR company, the relationship with the Najib Government was effectively ended by the following paragraph.

"Anwar Ibrahim could be headed to prison again on trumped up charges. We urge the U.S. Government to speak out on his behalf"




GO HERE FOR THE REAL STUFF.

4 comments:

new fart said...

Fuck me...this is mind blowing! Just goes to show how desperate those Ameno goons are. Total hypocrites if I might add, one side they are championing the IOC and on the other they are shameless to be working with the Jews. What double standard!!! Gosh...we have a bunch of idiots leading this country to DOOM!

big cat said...

We can admire such fellows for their guts.

But all is pointless if it is not translated into effecting the required change...

All talk but little action.
That's pretty sum up my impression of Zorro and his kakis/hantu.

Wenger J Khairy said...

Hi Unker Zorro
Finally I made the much coveted "Friday Nite list" , just got back from an outback adventure.

What do you think of the "Welcome to Australia" song?

zorro said...

Herr General, was a pleasure/duty to post your post. Will put up the video on my Saturday Tubes 02.