Thursday, August 14, 2008

SHOUTING OUT LOUD TO MY FRIEND, THE MALAY MALE.

Amir, my soul-mate at the NPC, what the fruck are you doing about this. This sticky you have on your blog is a constant reminder to some of us who will not get a penny.

Your Sticky:

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sticky: Make Me a Millionaire

I want your money, fool!

Yes. It's that time again for you rich fuckers to give me money. Money money money maaaaa-neh!

Same deal like last time.

I don't want any poor people to give me money. I want all the rich bastards to bank-in at least RM10,000 to my Maybank account.

I will not accept any amount less than RM10,000. Because I don't want any stupid geeks or kids sending me money. I just want the filthy rich fuckers. I know who you are.

Here are the details:

Bank: Maybank
Account Number: 114487051142
Name: Amir Hafizi

Be part of history. Be part of greatness. Send me money.

NOTE: This is a sticky post and will only be taken down on March 23, 2009.

Rocky says that the Pahang Menteri Besar is bidding for an RM18billion broad-band makeover against an earlier proposed RM11.3 billion deal and DPM thus postponed the PC of the first deal.
The last time we met you said that you were going to shit big time into the face of our broad-band providers. Either you do that or this is one way you can get your money and maybe bring down the Sticky. Did I hear you say I am talking cock....go here then.....catch ya sometime.....and have you moved business premises?

POST SCRIPT: I know the non availability of funds have delayed your patching up that gap in your teeth. Try contacting the DG of Tourism one Datuk Mirza Mohammad Taiyab ....he had a donation of RM13,860 to do an implant. From the Star pic, probably the funds were insufficient as he too has a jap....upper jaw. Have fun.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

money money money

is gotta to be funny!

18billion... i can use for 18generations!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS THE UMNO WAY TO SAVE MONEY, FOR THE PEOPLE, BY SPENDING MORE. LOL WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP.
SO MR. PM WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY, IS IT YOUR GOLDEN HANDSHAKE TO THE UMNO SHARKS TO NOT DISTURB THE TRANSITION OF POWER DEAL, IS THIS WHERE THE PETROL SUBSIDY WILL GO, INTO THE AIR /ANGIN, OR IS ALL THE STATEMENTS COMING OUT OF THE PM'S MOUTH JUST KHABAR-KHABAR ANGIN, SYABAS UMNO, gajah jadi kaya, rakyat mati kebuluran.

Unknown said...

Who is that in Pic!? For RM10k pls take down this ugly moth farker picture! Damn i just had dinnner and nearly puke!

zorro said...

Hawk....this guy wearing his undies outside is one of the nicest yuppie on two legs. He is an inspiration to other poorly oriented young ones. I shall keep his picture up.

Anonymous said...

Mahathir slams Bar Council for holding forum


PETALING JAYA: Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad harshly criticised the Bar Council for holding its forum on conversion to Islam.

He said sensitive issues should only be discussed behind closed doors and its conclusions passed to the Government and not openly announced and disseminated.

He slammed the Bar Council for forgetting the agreement between the founding fathers of the parties representing the three main communities not to openly discuss sensitive issues, one of them being Islam as the official religion of the country.

“The leaders and races have respected this understanding when Tun Abdul Razak, Tun Hussein Onn and myself were Prime Minister,” he wrote yesterday in his blog www.chedet.com

WOW I THOUGHT SLEEPING dogs should just keep quiet and go rest in their corner, what is this mongrel still yapping about, he is not in umno, isn't he a nobody today,so why should we soil ourselves with his comments, isn't he the one who is famous for sweeping things under the carpet. what the local municipilaty should do is put this mongrel out of its misery.

Anonymous said...



Fake degree in Permatang Pauh ? :


BN candidate's education pursuit

Anonymous said...

YES, that's right, 1st ever i agree with him slamming the 'balless BRA COUNCIL" only fit for womwn lawyers & all the shameful male lawyers should cry
with ' tears & foams' !!
tun, thanks, F them some more, thanks ! jihat them properly, i support you, go ahead ....go yourhead ? ( sori, not sure !)

Donplaypuks® said...

M not sure what this pic and posting is all about. I have enough headache sometimes trying to eark desi's code.Please decipher. forgive my ignorance.
http://donplaypuks.blogspot.com

GobloKing said...

I defend Amir!

I would rather read his blog Malaymale which makes me laugh like crazy (one has to be SUPERsmart to write seemingly SUPER irrelevant pieces) for FREE

Than pay BIG TIME to BN to make us CRY like mad!

GIMME Crazy NOT Mad!!!

Amir Hafizi said...

Wut?