"Whether the commission is independent or not, it is often influenced by perceptions. At the end of the day, we still have to answer to our conscience as to whether or not we have done a good job,” Tan Sri Robert Phang, one of 42 MACC Advisory Board member, told the Sun on 24 September 2009.
On Monday 29 Nov 2010, Tan Sri Robert Phang followed his conscience and asked the Attorney General to come clean on all the allegations against him.
Below are the 41 titled members appointed into some 5 Panels.
Can you imagine what can happen if collectively they get the MACC to net the AG and the other big fishes to shore?
1. Y.A.Bhg Tun Abdul Hamid bin Haji Mohamad
2. Y.Bhg Tan Sri Datuk Amar Haji Hamid Bugo
3. Y.Bhg Prof. Tan Sri Dr. Mohd Kamal Hassan
4. Y. Bhg Tan Sri Mohamed Jawhar Hassan
5. Y.Bhg Tan Sri Datuk Seri Panglima Simon Sipaun
6. Y. Bhg Tan Sri Dato' Seri Megat Najmuddin bin Haji Megat Khas
7. Y. Bhg Puan Sri Zaiton Zawiyah Puteh
8. Y. Bhg Datuk Rashpal Singh a/l Jeswant Singh
9. Y. Bhg Tan Sri Yong Poh Kon
10. Y. Bhg Profesor Dato’ Anwar Fazal
11. Y.Bhg Profesos Emeritus Tan Sri Dr. Khoo Kay Kim
12. Y.Brs Encik Chelvarajah Ramasamy Reddiar
1. Y.B. Dato’ Seri Mohd. Radzi bin Sheikh Ahmad
2. Y.B. Datuk Razali bin Hj. Ibrahim
3. Y.B. Dato’ Hj. Abdul Rahman bin Dahlan
4. Y.B. Dr. Tan Seng Giaw
5. Y.B. Tuan Salahuddin bin Hj. Ayub
6. Y.B. Sen. Ir. Hj. Zamri bin Hj. Yusuf
7. Y.B. Sen. Dato’ Armani bte. Hj. Mahirudin
1. Y.Bhg Datuk Haji Mohd Nor bin Haji Abdullah
2. Y.Bhg Datuk Muhammad bin Mohd Noor
3. Y.Bhg Dato’ Wan Abdul Wahab bin Abdullah
4. Y.Brs En. Chooi Mun Sau
5. YBrs Encik Ravindran a/l V. Muthu
1. Y.Bhg. Tan Sri Datuk Dr. Hadenan bin Abdul Jalil
2. Y.Bhg. Dato’ Cecil Abraham
3. Y.Brs Encik Nik Mohd Hasyudeen bin Yusoff
4. Y.Brs Encik Walter Sandosam
5. Y. Bhg. Datin Aminah binti Pit Abd Raman
6. Y.Bhg. Dato’ Md Hamzah bin Md. Kassim
7. Y.Brs Prof. Dr. Syed Noh Syed Ahmad
1.Y.Bhg Tan Sri Ramon Navaratnam
2.Y.Bhg Prof. Dato’ Dr. Abdul Rahman Hj. Embong
3.Y.Bhg Dr. Zainal Abidin Abdul Majid
4.Y.Bhg Datuk David Chua
5.Y.Bhg Datuk Seri Wong Chun Wai
6.Y.Bhg Dato’ Kamaruddin Zakaria
7.Y.Bhg Tan Sri Nordin Kardi
8.Y.Bhg Dato’ Prof. Dr. Ishak Tambi Kechik
9.Y.Bhg Dato’ Sri Azman Ujang
10.Y.Brs Encik Anis Yusal Yusoff
11.Y.Bhg Tan Sri Robert Phang Miow Sin
Will we consider this as hot air coming from the former CJ, now Tun Abdul Hamid Mohamad, Chairman of MACC Advisory Board:
On the 16th May 2010, the Chairman of the MACC Advisory Board, Tun Abdul Hamid Mohamad had advertisments in most newspapers potraying that the MACC will take action on all reports made to them. The advertisement read :-
" No One Is Exempted, No One Is Special"
"To citizens of Malaysia, regardless of leaders or followers, the government or oppostion, politicians or their followers, officers or businessmen, writers or readers. I urge you, if we are sincere in fighting corruption ; the first step is to hinder ourselves from corrupt acts. It is simple. STOP GIVING AND STOP ACCEPTING. No one is excepted and no one is special. As long as there are people who believe that they can be exempted, then we will never win in the fight against corruption."
"Remember ! No Givers, No Receivers."